Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mu Beta Solutions

After asking a friend if he knew of any non-profit organizations that may need some help with software, to my surprise he had me talk to an acquaintance of mine in my sophomore year, Chris Makoto. Chris Makoto is a co-owner of a start up company called MuBeta Solutions. From what I understand, the company offers software services to various other companies around the island. Because his company is relatively new, he's planning on screening interns in a couple months. While I don't meet the qualifications, he did offer me a place to learn the ropes of being a programmer (so I suppose a student intern). After speaking to him about it he is willing to extend his offer to other interested students of the software engineering class. While nothing is set in stone at the moment, I expect to hear a response within the coming week.

1 comment: